How we can help
We have a range of options available to help you or your loved one with their
Trichotillomania or other
- First and foremost, we’re always here for you.
Everyone here has overcome Trichotillomania and between us we have a
wealth of experience, knowledge, compassion and understanding. You
can contact us or you can call our helpline during UK office hours (not Tuesdays) on +447910
- Join our supportive community – you can find
us on Twitter, Facebook, and in our forums. (Please note, this Facebook group is open and so any posts to the page may show in your newsfeed –
please contact us if you would prefer an invitation to our closed Facebook
We have a treatment service available (we prefer the term “coaching”), utilising behavioural therapy and tailored to Trichotillomania, with a great success rate. There is a charge for this service, but all money received by TSUK goes to cover running costs and keeping us operational. Coaching is suitable for adults and children aged 3 and up. More information
- We provide a buddy matching service. Complete our questionnaire and we will match you with a fellow tricster for mutual support. Just chat, exchange tips and advice, or vent your tears and frustration at setbacks – how much you share is down to you, but just having someone who truly understands what you’re going through is such a powerful thing. You really are not alone.
- We have a wealth of information and resources on our website. Take your time to look around, there’s a lot to see! Including help for: ~ Scalp Pulling ~ Eyebrow & Eyelash Pulling ~ Male Tricsters ~ Help for Children ~ Hair Pulling in Pregnancy ~
- We produce a number of products that can help you to become pull-free. Hypnotherapy recordings, fiddle jewellery, barrier gloves, and many more. Please browse our store area.
- We can contact your doctor, school, or anyone else and provide them with information on your condition if they’re having difficulty understanding it. You can also refer healthcare professionals to BFRB information.here