First & foremost - we are here for you
You or your loved one has a problem with hair pulling and you’ll be in safe hands if you make contact with us. If you will allow us to, we will pop in to your inbox now and again just to ask how you’re getting on. It matters to us to be here to support you on what can be a difficult journey to recovery.
We have a range of options available, for support, for treatment and just for YOU.
Everyone here has overcome Trichotillomania. Between us we have the experience, knowledge, compassion and understanding you’ll want to see you through this.
You can contact us or you can call our helpline during UK office hours (not Tuesdays) on +447910
- Join our supportive community – you can find us on Twitter, Facebook, and through our forums. (Please note, this Facebook group is open and so any posts to the page may show in your newsfeed. We also have a closed Facebook group, so just ask us to add you. Alternatively, send a FB friend request to Tric Treat.
We have a treatment service available (we prefer the term “coaching”), utilising behavioural therapy and tailored to Trichotillomania, with a great success rate. There is a charge for this service, but all money received by TSUK goes to cover running costs and keeping us operational. Coaching is suitable for adults and children aged 3 and up. More information.
OTHER WAYS WE CAN HELP:
- We provide a buddy matching service. Complete our questionnaire and we will match you with a fellow tricster for mutual support. Just chat, exchange tips and advice, or vent your tears and frustration at setbacks. How much you share is down to you, but just having someone who truly understands what you’re going through is such a powerful thing. You really are not alone.
- We have a wealth of information and resources on our website. Take your time to look around, there’s a lot to see! Including help for: ~ Scalp Pulling ~ Eyebrow & Eyelash Pulling ~ Male Tricsters ~ Help for Children ~ Hair Pulling in Pregnancy ~Hypnotherapy to stop hair pulling – treatment for trichotillomania.
- We produce a number of products that can help you to become pull-free. Hypnotherapy recordings, fiddle jewellery, barrier gloves, and many more. Please browse our store area.
- We can contact your doctor, school, or anyone else and provide them with information on your condition if they’re having difficulty understanding it. You can also refer healthcare professionals to our helpful trichotillomania and dermatillomania information.