How are you feeling (2)

1235»

Comments

• What a lovely post, Joy.

I hope you are feeling better and have a few good days behind you now. If not, maybe now is the time to start afresh? It is interesting that you are so rarely pulling now (we call this PPF or practically pull free) and yet the days you really notice are the ones you pull.

Go easy on yourself, this is a strong condition and you are well on your way to recovery.

Most people with this condition will continue pulling throughout their life. You're showing you are not one of those people. If you pull once every three days or once every 35 days, or even once every day, you're still doing better than most people with this condition.

We often feel rubbish about ourselves because compare ourselves with others who DON'T have tric. That's not comparing like for like. Oranges is not apples!!!

You can do this and you are resisting urges every single day.

Love and freedom
    Neo

• Hi All,

Really lovely to hear from you Joy, and welcome to the forum worriedmum, we’re all in the same boat, so don’t feel worried, we’re here to support you.

I absolutely hear you with the slip ups Joy. My goodness, it’s been a struggle if late. Neo, as normal, has been incredible, and I can’t thank/you enough❤️ I’m definitely comparing at the moment, but comparing me to me. This is what you had and looked like, now look at you!
    I definitely need to come on here more and report my daily progress, it definitely helped before.

Anyway, hopefully Joy, you’ve got a few days PF now like Neo said. Hopefully you’re also doing ok worried Mum.

Take care all,
    Lx
  • Hi all,

Just a quick one, as it’s late and I’m heading to bed. Slipped up again today, eventually pulling 4. I’m not cross at myself for once. Just reminding myself that was then and this is now, and saying “can’t pull won’t pull.” I’ve popped some coconut oil on and am fiddling with a ring of mine.
    Hope you’re all doing ok.

L xx

• Hi all,

Just a quick note. Feeling good, and glad to say day 4 PF! I’m doing some mindfulness exercises, and taking time for me (really trying to listen to what my bidy is wanting from me.)
    Right now, I need some sleep, so will come in again soon.

Take care everyone xx

• Hi all,

Just climbed into bed, as have a really bad headache. Was going to do a workout, but listened to my body and am going for rest. Had a good day, did some more mindfulness techniques, just to help slow my brain, and reminding myself “it’s ok, I’m ok.”

Hope everyone else is still all doing ok.
    Xx

• Hi all,

Felt so much better for an early night last night. Just heading up in a mo, as I’ve done a yoga workout, as well as 2 other mindfulness activities today (one being with the kids. )

Chat soon,
    Xx

• Hi Lisa

It sounds like you are doing so much positive stuff at the moment. It is important. You're doing really well and I think what's really important is to assess, on that scale of 0-10, how much effort you are putting into your own wellbeing right now.

THAT is what's keeping you pull free, and if you aim for that number, you won't find it hard at all.

I know life takes over … but remember you are also teaching others to care for themselves.

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Thanks Neo,

Definitely agree. I’m putting much more effort in at the moment, but want to maintain that no matter what. 8 days PF today, and have done a mindfulness activity with the family, and a 10 minute meditation earlier on today as well.

Off to bed now
    Night all.xx

• Hi all,

A slightly hectic day yesterday, so a nice chilled day today. Heading out tmrw, so that will be nice, and hopefully I can continue my PF’dom! 😉

Night all,
    Xx

• Evening all,

So, slipped up yesterday and pulled one, but stopped it there, so very proud of myself. Had a nice relaxing bath this evening, and now just heading to bed.

Chat sooon.
    L x

• Hi all,

Hope everyone’s doing well. I’m-doing good, and feel quite good with myself. S finitely making time for me, and noticing that difference.

I’ve checked in with myself this morning (how likely am I to pull today) and know that it’s over 1/2 way, so when I sit down later, I have my tools ready.

Take care. Xx

• Well done, Lisa. We really should recognise just how successful it is to stop at ONE hair pulled - very few people with tric can do that!

I am really tired today and would love to go back to bed but I have an interview for a documentary on Tric today so I will stay awake and take one for the team.

Have a great day!

Love and pull freedom
    Neo

• Hi all

It is hard to stop at one, and I’ve pulled oneagaib tonight, and am struggling. Coconut oil is on, spikey ball is in my hand, breathing technique and just trying to focus on being PF just in this moment. My lovely hubby is with me, and trying to help me- unfortunately, I’m finding it irritating, but I know his hearts in the right place and he doesn’t want me hurting myself.

Off to bed shortly,
    Night all x

• So unfortunately i pulled one last night and one again today. However, I did stop after one again, and have been lying in bed watching a film. My other 1/2 put the kids to bed, so I could chill.
    I didn’t do any yoga tonight, but really enjoyed watching the film,

Speak soon,
    Xx

• Hi all,

Just heading to bed, as I have a really bad headache and ear ache- have been taking tablets all day for it.
    Hope everyone’s ok.
    Xx

• Slipped up again today, only a couple and my error ( take makeup off with wipes!)
    Doing ok, and not too mad at myself. Noticing my feelings. Did another 10 minute meditation today and just going to complete a yoga routine ready for bed.

Xx

• Hi Everyone!

A special thanks to Lisa and Neo for keeping this thread going!

The last bit of time has been difficult. Many ups and downs, But now I'm starting to reach only upwards! Trying to at least....

I've had so so much going on the past few weeks and it's a shame I haven't gotten on here to share it and express my feelings a bit, but there's no time better than now!

I've also started on a new job that's keeping me really busy now, (too busy), but the good thing is I'm enjoying it, and it's keeping me busy and feeling fulfilled!

So just though I'd drop by and tell you all I'm with you in the struggle, and thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one struggling too!

The not such good news: I've been going through so many feelings and kept on falling back into trichs hands.

The good news: BY NOW I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! Today is day one PF!

Will keep counting on here...

Have a gorgeous weekend all of you! 😘

Just enjoy to BE!

Loads of lovexxxxxxxx!

Joy

• Hi

It's been a lovely and restful weekend! Hope the same for all of you...
    So that surely helped me get by PF, well!

Today shall be day 3!!!
    Looking forward to making it a real success!

Busy day at work, just about squeezed this in to say hi to all of you out there!

Waiting to hear from the rest of you...

Have a fabulous and PF day!!🤩

Lot's of love,
    Joy😘

• Hi all!

Hope you are all well?!

So glad it's a week of success today!
    "The greater the struggle; the better the results"
    That sure is what I'm feeling right now...!

I'm mighty proud of myself, because it really has been difficult and had to stop myself many times!

Best wishes to all of you!
    Enjoy the weekend!
    xxxxx
    Joy